Executive Edge, Inc.
You go to great expense to transport and accommodate people, not to mention the cost of taking them out of work for multiple days. Your meetings and training sessions should be designed to get the most value for your investment. Here are three reasons why a meeting with Executive Edge proves to be more cost effective:
- Research shows that we retain 10% of what we hear, 15% of what we see, 20% of what we see & hear, 40% of what we discuss, and 80% of what we experience directly or practice doing. -Piaget
- Active Breaks are proven to engage people, increase their participation, and enhance their productivity during long meetings.
- Relationship building kick-starts a group into high gear, making people comfortable with each and ensuring that all participants hit the ground running at the beginning of the meeting.
With our hands-on approach to learning, participants rapidly grasp new concepts, develop confidence with new skills, and make immediate applications to the workplace.
The end result is:
- Significantly increased effectiveness
- Shortened learning cycle times
- Long-term learning retention